domingo, 20 de enero de 2008

Practicando mi inglés, traducción del blog anterior (sin correcciones eh)

My teacher said to us that we need to study 2 hours extra every day after school. The idea is to practise my english in 4 weis: reading (30 min), speaking (30 min) writting (30 min) and listening (30 min). So I will practise my writting now. 
Today wasn't sunny, so the tennis were in danger again. I didn't hurry to go to the tennis.
I didn't go to the mese today because it was raining and I didn't want to walk in the rain for 20 minuts. Sorry, but I didn't go to the church today.
About the tennis, I went there at about 12 o'clock and I saw the Kohlschreiber's game. He is from Germany. He lost against another player from Finland but I don't remember his name. 
Later I tried to find someone famous training, but I didn't find anybody. Sometimes it rained and some of the games were delayed but it wasn't a big rain. 
I saw the complete doubles match between Davenport and another player against Navratilova. It wasn't a good game because it was to easy for Davenport. 
I would have liked to see the brothers Bryan again playing doubles, but I was tired and I still have 3 days of tennis. 
I'm worried about my study of english because I will be absent 3 days the next week (two days because I travel to Sydney and 1 day because of the tennis). I need to study to not feel guilty.
jajajaa.. no se rian na tanto de mi patetico ingles! pero bueno, estoy tratando.. con un poco de ayuda de mi diccionario, pero no esta taaaaan mal yo pienso! seguire tratando con otras publicaciones más adelante...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

que bien bicho, suuuper bien tu escritura! Saliste POR tu hermano Juanjo inclusive! Que pases super, besos bicho, te amo muchisimo